I think everyonehas suffered from this at some point.
That feeling that we're winging it or somehow got to where we don't deserve to be. That we'll be found out eventually.
- Maybe as we started our business?
- Got the promotion or the job?
- Or as it grew beyond what we first envisioned?
- Or maybe every damn day?
It has a name because it's a real feeling and too many of us concentrate on that first word, "impostor".
It's a syndrome because it is considered an abnormality. It's not actually true - in most cases.
Here's a tip to get over your impostor syndrome if you have it...
- Ask yourself if every person who ever hired you or bought from you is a complete and utter idiot?
- Were they all totally incompetent in making that decision to use your product or services?
Chances are you'll see that they weren't. They can't all be wrong, can they?
If you want an even better handle on this please consider downloading the free Personal Fabness Audit below and REALLY take a look at all you have to offer under a microscope.
I'm willing to bet you'll be pleasantly surprised by what you find and recognize.
Need to get a bit of clarity on how to get to your goal faster or breakdown some barriers you have to getting there?
You'll get a roadmap of what you need to do to make it happen, experience of coaching with me, and maybe decide to get some coaching to help you.
(No sales chat ever - this is your chance to experience coaching from me.)